Skelig Rave Party Skelig Rave Party

horribly sloppy

I guess this is what you get for an hour of work...
I guess it was kinda fun for a few minutes. thats all I have to say, Have a good life

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

wow

beautiful, weird, original, and most all all, awesome

Triangle Clock I Triangle Clock I

stop trying to cash in on the clock crews fame!

seriously this has no effort put in at all! dont expect us to give it ten out of ten because it's related to the clock crew! make something else!

4/10

4 becuase it was kinda funny

Madness Tactical Combat Madness Tactical Combat

7 seconds long?

seriously? try again plz. make it longer.

One Planet One Planet

loved it!

awesome style! keep of the good work! the only thing wrong with it was that it was really short and it looped

Colourfulness Colourfulness

that was so awesome!!!!!!!!

omg! epic!!! amazing!!!! u got serious talent!!! best music video ever

griffinsbeenbeheaded responds:

not sure about that, but thank you :D

LBP.ep1 shit filled LBP.ep1 shit filled

its okay

You know it shoulda been longer

The Day The Earth Ends The Day The Earth Ends

ugh

almost a sickening feeling when you watch this. unfortunately it had a moronic story, animation a team of monkeys could do, and those annoying badly drawn stick men!

things you could improve:

-better art
- better animation
- better story

and get flash 5 at least cause kool moves SUCKS

ThegameboySP responds:

I can't believe you just said that. My pet rock could do a better job than your flashes. (And by the way, one monkey by itself could do all of your flashes both in one day, without trouble.)

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

omg

AMAZING

Stick Boarding Stick Boarding

ugh...

the humour was bland and lame, the animation sucked, and it looked like you worked for five minutes on this thing! NEVER EVER use motion tweens in your movies because they are very cheesy and they dont look good. keep working at animation though.

ThegameboySP responds:

Well you know you're flashes are MUCH MUCH worse than mine. And if you weren't tweening in all of you're games, I think you should start now. Don't say that someone's flash is crap if its better than all you're flashes all together.